Mexican Medical Ministries
Posted In: Global Missions
In Partnership with Mexican Medical Ministries we will travel just south of the border to bring healthcare and the love of Jesus Christ to the people of Mexico. Both non-medical and medical volunteers are needed.
The day will be spent working alongside local churches in a health fair. The format will include these three categories: health screening, health education and evangelism. Also included in the fair is a children’s program.
The cost is $75.00 and includes transportation, water, light lunch, and outreach supplies.
A passport/passport card is required for everyone attending. Children 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
You will meet at the Tierrasanta Newbreak Campus at 6:45am on Saturday, April 22nd and return to this campus at approximately 8:00pm.
For more information about Mexican Medical Ministries go to: http://www.mexicanmedical.com
There are five steps to completing your registration:
1. Click on the sign up button below to register and make your online payment.
2. Complete the Newbreak Trip Application by clicking HERE
3. Complete the Medical Release by clicking HERE
4. Complete the Mexican Medical Forms by clicking HERE
5. Email a copy of your passport to email@example.com
Dates & Times:
Starts: April 22, 2017 6:45 AM
Ends: April 22, 2017 8:00 PM
For more information:
Contact Kellie Hooper at firstname.lastname@example.orgSign Up