Amor One Day March 2018
Posted In: Global Missions
In partnership with Amor Ministries, we will travel just south of the border to work on various stages of home completion. Regardless of your knowledge or experience in construction, this is a great trip to get your hands dirty and make a huge impact on a family. This trip is for families or individuals, all minors must have a parent/legal guardian with them.
- Cost is $75 per person and includes:
- transportation to and from Mexico
- tools and materials for building
- A valid passport/passport card is required for everyone attending
- You need to be able to withstand a moderate amount of physical exercise for the entire day.
- You will need to bring a lunch, water is provided
- You will need to bring work gloves
Follow these 3 steps to complete your registration:
1. Click on the "sign up" link below to register.
(You are NOT signed up for the trip until you have completed step one.)
2. Complete the 2 online forms:
Newbreak Trip Application click HERE
Amor Participation Form click HERE
3. Email a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & Times:
Starts: March 17, 2018 7:00 AM
Ends: March 17, 2018 5:00 PM
For more information:
Contact Kellie Hooper at email@example.comSign Up