Mexican Medical Ministries September 2018
When:Saturday, September 22nd
Get Directions →
In partnership with Mexican Medical Ministries we will travel just south of the border to bring healthcare and the love of Jesus Christ to the people of Mexico. Both non-medical and medical volunteers are needed. The day will be spent working alongside local churches in a health fair. The format will include these three categories: health screening, health education and evangelism. Also included in the fair is a children’s program.
For more information about Mexican Medical Ministries go to: http://www.mexicanmedical.com
- Cost is $75.00 includes:
- bus transportation to and from Mexico
- light lunch
- outreach supplies.
- A passport/passport card is required for everyone attending. Children 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- You will meet at the Tierrasanta Newbreak Campus at 6:00am on Saturday, September 22nd and return to this campus at approximately 8:00pm.
There are 4 steps to complete your registration:
1. Click on the "sign up" button below to register and make your online payment.
(You re NOT reigstered until you have complete step one)
2. Complete the Newbreak Trip Application by clicking HERE
3. Complete the Mexican Medical Forms by clicking HERE
4. Email a copy of your passport to email@example.com
For more information:
Contact Kellie Hooper at firstname.lastname@example.orgSign Up