Amor One Day House Build
When:Saturday, October 14th, 2017
Get Directions →
Registration will open August 1, 2017
In partnership with Amor Ministries, we will travel just south of the border to work various stages of home completion. Regardless of your knowledge or experience in construction or missions, this is a great trip to get your hands dirty and make an impact on the lives of a Mexican family.
This trip is designed for anyone 8 years and older. Minors must have a parent or legal guardian with them.
A valid passport/passport card is required for everyone attending this trip. You should be able to withstand a moderate amount of physical exercise for the entire day.
Trip Cost: $75.00
Power tools are discouraged in an effort to model sustainable building practices for the communities we are assisting. Items to bring: gloves and a heavy duty hammer.
There are five steps to complete your registration:
1. Click on the sign up button at the bottom of this page to register and make your online payment.
2. Complete the Newbreak Trip Application by clicking HERE
3. Complete the Newbreak Medical Release by clicking HERE
4. Complete the Amor Participation Form by clicking HERE
5. Email a copy of your passport to email@example.com.
For more information:
Contact Kellie Hooper at firstname.lastname@example.orgSign Up